Advertising is a powerful tool to connect with your customers and grow your business. PFSbrands provides you the support and expertise of an internal marketing department and full service print shop, including full time graphic designers and production specialists. The marketing team provides you both strategic ideas and the tools to make those ideas a reality.
Because we understand the value of advertising, PFSbrands also helps you fund advertising initiatives with Marketing Development Funds (MDF). This is a huge differentiator from other companies who typically charge anywhere from 5-10% of gross sales for advertising. In contrast, you have absolutely NO marketing royalty fees with any of our PFSbrands. Instead, we support you by providing you advertising money (MDF). Depending on the level and brand, you will earn up to 6% of your purchases back in MDF. In addition to that, Champs Chicken Gold and Silver level retailers can also earn annual Volume Incentive Rebates (VIR) as high as 5%.
To provide you with the best one-on-one marketing support, Beth Outz, Retail Advertising Specialist, is a marketing expert that is dedicated to helping you get the most out of your MDF and increase your sales. Beth is available to help you – whether you just have a simple question, need an ad designed, or need help developing the right advertising strategy for your store. We encourage you to reach out to Beth and see how you can use print, mailers, radio, digital, social media and more to increase your sales.
Below is a list highlighting some of the key ways our marketing team supports you.
MARKETING SUPPORT AVAILABLE (depending on level and brand):
- Earn up to 6% of your purchases back in Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Support from corporate marketing team
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Your store info listed on the corporate website
- National Promotions with case rebates (Flagship brand, Champs Chicken, only)
- Custom promotions
- Graphic design (signage, ads, facebook graphics, etc.)
- Full Service Print Shop
- Help evaluating campaign results
- Temporary Price Reductions (TPR) funded by MDF reimbursements
- Volume Incentive Rebates (Champs Chicken Gold & Silver levels only)