Grow Your Foodservice Revenue with a Grab & Go program!
We have the equipment, product, processes and marketing materials in place to help you get set up and walk you step-by-step through the process. If your location is a fit, we make it so easy to get started earning more revenue at your location!
ALL-DAY GRAB & GO
- Minimizes labor and saves time for on-the-go customers
- Appeals to customers who want to move through your store quickly with minimal contact
- Pick your menu options – breakfast, snacks, full meals, or any combination
- Easy to execute and requires minimal staff
- Start with as little as 2 menu items!
Grab & Go Cups:
- 2 Tenders
- 8 Dippers
- 6 Potato Wedges
- 1 Tender, 3 Wedges
- 5 Dippers, 2 Wedges
- 3 Shrimp, 3 Hushpuppies
- 24 Fried Pickles
- Livers & Gizzards
- Classic Chicken Sandwich (with dipping cups)
- Sauced Chicken Sandwich (Buffalo, Teriyaki, Southern BBQ, Spicy Mandarin Orange)
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich
- Ham, Egg & Cheese Sandwich
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich
- 3-Meat Sandwich
- Breakfast Burrito
- Biscuits & Gravy
Optional add-ons if you have a fryer:
- Chicken Tender Biscuit Sandwich
- Potato Wedges
BREAKFAST ONLY GRAB & GO PROGRAM
Simple enough that one staff person can manage it. Plus, all you need is an oven and merchandiser. No hot case, fryer or exhaust hood required!
We Have the Perfect Grab and Go Program to Meet Your Needs
CASE STUDY: GRAB & GO ADDED 30% MORE BUSINESS…
Kwik Stop 16th Street, a valued Champs Chicken franchise since 2014, recently saw the opportunity for additional revenue outside of their existing Champs Chicken hot case sales with Grab & Go.
They already had a mobile merchandiser so the program was easy to implement by simply purchasing cups and marketing material. After the first 6 weeks, they:
- Sold up to 41 cups every day
- Added 30% more business just from the warmer
- Gained weekly revenue of $600 just from the warmer
- Projected $31,668 in additional yearly revenue ($609 x 52 wk/yr)
Learn more about how Kwik Stop implemented our Grab and Go program!