The best brand in some c-stores or supermarket delis may well be the retailer’s own brand. Still, many chains and independents owners face big risks when launching their own hot food program. They often lack access to the right ingredients, food prep processes, equipment knowledge, training resources and menu creation experience that are all critical to make a hot food program succeed. At PFSbrands, we sorted through these problems long ago.
Why Private Label?
Now with PFSbrands’ private-label program, you can take advantage of our consistent levels of product quality, proven food prep methods, menu development expertise, 1-on-1 staff training and marketing resources. We can assist you with those complex new menu labeling mandates from the FDA, too. Above all, we will help you quickly develop a profitable, quick-serve operation with strong local support from our field operation team.
Do you think we are a good fit for your store? Contact Us Today!
Our private-label program offers the same premium quality, freshly breaded chicken and seafood products of our flagship brand, plus a wide selection of signature sides, breading and breading mix. At the outset, we will help you develop your menu items and retail price points, while keeping a close eye on your profit margins and local competitive market conditions. The company will supply the following program components to your c-stores or supermarkets that are all true prerequisites for the operation of a profitable and growing hot food program.
- Consistent ingredients and proven preparation processes for your menu items
- Hands-on training and advice for your staff – at opening and going forward
- Engaging store signage, menu boards, apparel and take-out menus
- Menus 100% compliant with the FDA’s forthcoming caloric-labeling requirements
- Any professional food service equipment required for implementation
In addition, PFSbrands will bank 1.5% of your product purchases in a special Marketing Development Fund (MDF). Then, you can use these manufacturer-provided monies to underwrite approved local advertising activities designed to increase the Private Label food program sales to your customers.
CEO Shawn Burcham is steadfastly focused on the success and well-being of his retail partners who can all gain from his advocacy of their stores. He has an uncanny ability to connect his retailers with reliable program and people resources that can make invaluable contributions to their success. Burcham’s unwavering emphasis on providing “fanatical” levels of retailer support permeates all of PFSbrands, its employees and the very culture of the company, which we hope you will discover for yourself.
You Need Signage and Menus, Right?
We can help your store stand out, attract customers, and reap the rewards!
Click on any of the arrows below to learn more.
- INDOOR STORE SIGNAGE
Opening Signage Package
The following branded signage package is provided for a small charge.
- Take-out menus (qty. 300) with your store imprint & holder
- Hot case decal to enhance your customers ordering experience
- Cabinet front insert to enhance brand recognition
- Two 13”x19” framed advertising posters
- MENU ITEMS
Some of our more popular menu selections which are available to add to complement your own products or enough to use as as full program itself!
- CHICKEN TENDERS: Double-coated and irresistible.
- MAC ‘N’ CHEESE: Warm gooey and extra cheesy -- Hands down the best.
- CRISPY WHITEFISH: Crispy outside, perfectly moist and flaky inside.
- POTATO WEDGES: Classic wedges of seasoned fried spuds.
- LIVERS & GIZZARDS: Breaded and deep-fried to a golden brown.
- GREEN BEANS: Good ol’ Southern-style beans with tasty bits of country ham bits.
- PARTY WINGS: Turns any meal or game-watching event into a big hit.
- MASHED POTATOES: The humble creamy potato topped in gravy is king.
- SWEET CORN: Rich, creamy and perfectly hearty.
FRIED CHICKEN: Crispy and juicy. The be-all, end-all Southern classic.